What's Up Wednesday

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Good Morning!!! Today I’m linking up with Shay,Mel and Sheaffer for What's Up Wednesday!!

What I'm Eating/Drinking:

This week for breakfast it's been a ham & cheese hot pocket and a water!


and also this week I've been drinking flavored water or this sparkling ice 


What I'm Reminiscing About:

I'll get back to you on that :)

What I'm Loving Right Now:

I'm absolutely loving these Calvin Klein heels!!! They're so pretty in person!!! Head on over to Nordstroms to get yourself a pair!!! 


What I've been up to:

Just a workin' and working out!! 

What I'm Excited About:

I'm excited to be going to my cousin's wedding on Friday!!! 

What I'm Watching/Reading:

I've been watching The Bachelorette...I've been meaning to read, but haven't had the time...If you know of any good girly book authors I'd love to hear!!! If you're wanting a list of great books to read Shay at Mix and Match Mama has a great list to check out!!! 


What I'm Listening to:

On my way to work this morning I listened to a little Alan Jackson and right this second I'm listening to Good Morning America!! 

What I'm Wearing:

Last fall, I purchased this dress from Loft! I'm wearing it with my Calvin Klein heels from above!! 


What I'm Doing This Weekend:

I'm going to the Dallas area for a wedding and also going to my old hometown!!!!

What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month:

My sister's baby shower!!!! 

What Else is New:

;) not anything!! I wish... I'm looking for any tips for this blog :)  So please leave your suggestions!!! PLEASE!!!! 


I did post it earlier in a post, but if you would please pray for my friend Celeste, she was diagnosed with post transplant lymphoma prolific...ALL Prayers are much appreciated!!! 

Have A GREAT Wednesday!!! 

My plans for Today: 

Work and then my bible study!!! 


No comments

Post a Comment