4th of July Decor,Fashion and Food

Thursday, June 30, 2016
Good Morning!!! 

It's Thursday and we're just a few days away from celebrating the 4th of July!!!
On Monday it's all about Red,White & Blue

Just a few things to LOVE about this Holiday!!

Family
Friends
Fireworks
Hamburgers
Hot Dogs
Ice Cream
Pool
Parade

Here are some of my favorite 4th of July decor ideas thanks to Pinterest!!! 



 


Here's a little fashion for the 4th!!!

 





Now on to the YUMMY FOOD!!!







Tomorrow, as you know I'll be on my way to my cousin's wedding, but I've put together a few of my favorites for this holiday!! To see more pins and what songs are my favorite for this time of year please come back to see Friday Favorites: Let Freedom Ring!! Hope all of you have a WONDERFUL Holiday and I'll see back here on Tuesday!!! 



As always for Friday Favorites I've linked up with Erika, Narci, and Andrea!!  Please join us!!! Just visit one of these ladies blogs!!! 




No comments

Post a Comment