Coffee: My Favorites- Coffee the Original Energy Drink

Thursday, June 2, 2016

One. More. Day....Then it's FRIDAY ladies!!! 

I thought I'd share some of my favorite coffee drinks with you today!! 

As I was growing up, I wasn't a big black coffee drinker, and I'm still not a plain, black coffee drinker. If I drink a cup of regular coffee I must have a delicious creamer in it, to take that bitter, nasty taste out. I also wasn't a big coffee drinker, because it kind of upset my stomach and made my heart race. I have neuro cardiac syncope. 

But.......That's hasn't kept me from enjoying a good Latte!!!



As I've gotten older I've come to love going to Starbucks and getting to enjoy a latte! 

During the summer months I love having an iced green tea latte, an iced(skinny) caramel macchiato, a cool lime or passion tea from Starbucks!! 


I also love a very cute mug:

Pier 1/For More Click Here


Anthropologie-For More click here!

This mug is from Mud-Pie...Inside is a cappuccino...



Tomorrow I'll have Friday Favorites!!! 

No comments

Post a Comment