The Magnolia Story-Chip and Joanna Gaines-Fixer Upper

Monday, March 14, 2016


Happy Monday Friends!!!  Hope all of you enjoyed your weekend!! If you've watched HGTV's Fixer Upper, you'll LOVE this post!!! And, if you're not a fan of this show, you're really missing out!!! 

Here's to Happy Reading!!

*Correction: I had posted that they'd be opening their bakery this month, I got a tad bit excited...they're actually opening in Mid-May. Sorry.


As a very proud Texan, I love these people. They seem so sweet! Chip just cracks me up with his personality.As a couple they seem so sweet and obviously they're both so freakin' talented!!! If I could, I'd hang out with them!!


I think this picture captures Chip and Joanna Gaines of HGTV's Fixer Upper. Chip, is the funny and quirky one and Joanna is the sweet,amazing, fashionable, let's get this done one.  



What a stunning family!!!!

The number one thing I absolutely adore about these two is that they keep their faith and family  top priority . The other thing I love about these two is they are phenomenal at making a house look absolutely stunning.  Joanna knows how to make something unattractive into something gorgeous and she never misses a beat.



I love Joanna's style of decorating and I also love her own fashion sense!! I love that she mixes vintage with the new, farm style with modern,etc. 



#relationshipgoals





In Mid-May they will be opening "Magnolia Flour". On October 18th of this year they are releasing the book "The Magnolia Story". It's available for pre-order here!! Also, in early 2017 Joanna will be releasing a design book. They will also be launching a furniture line. 



What Joanna said about where she is:
"“I knew when I married Chip in 2003 that this life would be an adventure,” said Joanna Gaines. “Through all the ups and downs, I never would have imagined we’d land here. What I do know is that I couldn’t have asked for a better partner to share it with.”

Article

And...Who wouldn't want to stay here? Apparently everyone wants to camp out here!!!! I'll take a tent in the back...just let me stay!!!




You can find both Chip and Joanna on Twitter:@ChipGaines, @TheMagnoliaMom, on Instagram @Chip_Gaines,  @JoannaStevensGaines , Facebook, you can also find them on their websiteRemember you can catch Fixer Upper on Tuesday nights on HGTV!! 

What's coming from Chip and Joanna can be found here (in more detail-many of which I've already told you about!)

For a previous post  that I did on Chip and Joanna, just click on the link.

This Friday (3/18) we are going to visit Magnolia in Waco!!! YAY!!!! I'll have all the details right here on the blog soon!! 

Ladies, don't you want this:


Don't forget the FINALE of The Bachelor followed by After the Final Rose is on ABC TONIGHT!!!

Tomorrow,  it's My Favorite Things: Erin Condren

WANT MORE CHIP AND JOANNA?  I put together a list of  items that I would like to purchase from Magnolia, you can check it out here!


No comments

Post a Comment