What's Up Wednesday

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Hey Friends! Today, it's

.


What we're eating this week:

This week I've been eating SALADS. I've actually been eating a whole lot of salads. Cobb, Asian, Taco...You name it, I've eaten it!! 

What I'm reminiscing about:

I'm not really reminiscing about anything at the moment. I miss when my neice (about to be 2) was a tiny itsy bitty baby.

What I'm Loving:

I'm loving a lot of things right now! 


What We've been up to:

I haven't been up to much. Just working, working out, sleeping...REPEAT 

What I'm dreading:

I'm absolutely dreading my EEG. I hope everything comes out good. 

What I'm working on:

I'm working on trying to make this blog better. I need to work on my photography. 

What I'm excited about:

THE WEEKEND!!! 

What I'm watching/reading:

The Bachelor

What I'm listening to:

Most likely ANYTHING COUNTRY!!! Something by Carrie Underwood or some 90's country! Think Clay Walker!

What I'm Wearing:

This past weekend I went to a local boutique and got these:



What I'm doing this weekend:

This weekend? This weekend is Valentine's...I probably won't do anything to special.  On Sunday I have a date with Hallmark and Bachelor 20 Celebration (you know that emoji...monkey covering its face? insert that here)

What I'm looking forward to next month:

Hmm...I'm looking forward to going on a ski trip with my girls from my bible study group!! It's also my wonderful sister's birthday!!! I'm also looking forward to this:  


This will be my first time doing The Color Run!!! 

What else is NEW:

I'm going to be an AUNT again!!! 

Have a great rest of your week!!



No comments

Post a Comment