Love Is...

Wednesday, February 3, 2016
LOVE IS...

Hope all of you are having a FANTASTIC week!! 


This month on #SheWorksHisWay we are studying what Love Is.  Ever heard of this verse?

Photo Courtesy: Suzy @freedomgracenfitness  via She Works His Way


"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not boast, it is not proud.It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. "
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Last night I watched the video on Love is Patient.  Watching this video got me thinking, How do I REALLY show love/patience at work with my coworkers? Am I patient with my family? Am I patient with other drivers?  I think patience is something I really,really, really, need to work on. When someone does something to me I'm usually thinking, "Would you hurry up?" or "Can't you understand already?".  


To show people God's love is by patient with his people. It's shining a light in a dark world. 

I hope that you and I would be more patient throughout our day! 

Have a good day!! 



You can become a member at She Works His Way



No comments

Post a Comment