Wednesday WIsh:My 2015 Christmas List

Wednesday, December 2, 2015
As it's getting colder outside, I'm starting to think about my Christmas wish list

So here goes…

Orange Blossom Candle-Draper James
Holiday Candle-Draper James 

Set of Journals Draper James

Barrington Gifts

I've posted about this but haven't gotten it yet so it's going on the list! I want the St Anne Tote 



Kendra Scott
  

2 Nostalgik

ANTHROPOLOGIE
 

The most important thing I want this Christmas is my whole family to be together and HAPPY!  I want Christmas this year to be about what it really is about and that's Jesus, giving, and being together!  Those of us with family and friends should be so grateful to have someone to share it with!

Some things I want this Christmas can't be bought. So with that said I just want to enjoy it with my family!  

Happy Wednesday!! 

No comments

Post a Comment