StoryTeller Review

Thursday, October 29, 2015


This past Friday, October 23rd Carrie Underwood released her fifth album titled "StoryTeller"! 



Track Listing:


  • Renegade Runaway
  • Dirty Laundry
  • Church Bells
  • Heartbeat
  • Smoke Break
  • Choctaw County Affair
  • Like I'll Never Love You Again
  • Chaser 
  • Relapse
  • Clock Don't Stop
  • The Girl You Think I Am
  • Mexico
  • What I Never I Always Wanted

*TARGET EXLCUSIVE ONLY HAS*


Heartbeat(Stripped)
Little Girl Don't Grow Up Too Fast

This album I was looking forward to all summer long and I can say it was worth the wait. My favorite songs on the album are "What I Never Knew I Always Wanted", "The Girl You Think I Am", "Smokebreak", "Little Girl Don't Grow Up Too Fast" and "Choctaw County Affair". 

Out of all her albums Some Hearts, Carnival Ride, Play On, & Blown Away I have to say I think this sounds the most "country" and song wise is perfect!! I love when Carrie sings about her own life. So definitely "What I Never Knew I Always Wanted" and "The Girl You Think I Am" are my favorites!! 

I think Carrie is making the best music of her career!  I'm sure Mike Fisher and her new son have something to do with! :) 

You can of course buy the album through her website (you can get some nice goodies if you do! I haven't.) or you can buy it through iTunes or your favorite retailer!! It's A MUST BUY though!! I'd give it a 5 out of 5 stars!!! 

Tomorrow it's Friday's Choice!! 

No comments

Post a Comment