Friday's Choice: A HODGE PODGE OF GOODIES

Friday, October 30, 2015
Hello Darlings!!! 




Here's a HODGE PODGE OF GOODIES  that I want to buy…. 

This is what I do when I am bored. I think of stuff that I really don't need but want ASAP   to either wear, write in, or decorate with….I'm cool, right? Haha





Planted Bible Study + Give Me Jesus Journal 


Larabee Road Collection







That's A WRAP for the week!! Hope all of you have a GREAT WEEKEND!!!


If you missed anything this week here's a recap:

Monday: My Favorite Worship Songs
Tuesday:Happening Now:What I've Been Wearing
Wednesday: Wardrobe Wednesday: Winter Workout Picks from Calia by Carrie Underwood 
Thursday: StoryTeller Review
Friday:Friday's Choice: A Hodge Podge of Goodies


Come back Monday for an all NEW "On The Bookshelf"! 




No comments

Post a Comment