NEW: On The Bookshelf

Sunday, November 1, 2015



To start this post I should be REALLY honest. I've never been a huge reader. I only read because I had to for school and none of those books interested me at all. They just really put me to sleep.  Back when I was younger I was in Gap of all places and the salesperson suggested that I read a book by Francine Rivers called Redeeming Love. Ladies, I can't RECOMMEND this book enough.  Its awesome! 

With that said I do love reading a good, clean romance novel. I love my girlie books… I'm starting a list of books I'd like to read and if you want you can join me in reading them too. I would also love to hear any suggestions of good novels to read! 

 






  

 


 











***ALL BOOKS CAN BE PURCHASED AT BARNES AND NOBLE!***

For a complete list go here!



No comments

Post a Comment