Erin Condren Life Planner

Sunday, July 6, 2014
I have always loved organizing and writing things down. I came across Erin Condren life planners via Shay Shull at shullfamily.blogspot.com. I looked at her website once and totally forgot about it and didn't really have the funds or the want to buy something at the moment. I did, however, think about it. Well…I've finally broken down and just had to buy one of her life planners. I think it'll help me set some goals and just keep everything organized and have a place to have everything I need in one place.

For those of  you that haven't heard of Erin Condren please visit her website here! I promise you won't regret it. You can choose to upload your pictures or you can simply choose from all the different varieties.  You can choose to personalize a calendar, a life planner, your luggage(YES! Your luggage), if your a teacher, you can buy a lesson planner and personalize that, there are so MANY,MANY options that could fit your lifestyle.  Not only can you can choose a life planner, address book you can also choose notepads,candles, and even body scrub.


For me, I just needed something to help me put my goals to paper, write my workouts down, and put my contacts in one place. With all that said here is the one I chose. I chose the classic life planner. The paisley print in pink. 


The classic life planner Paisley costs $55.00

Things that are included in this life planner are: *NOTE This is from her website*


This new edition is packed with improvements that we worked on all year based on feedback from our amazing community. So many bells & whistles, it just keeps getting better and better thanks to you! Enjoy: 
- an INTERCHANGEABLE, laminated, heavy duty 10mL cover for protection from daily wear and tear 
- inspirational quotes throughout 
- LAMINATED tabs for extra durability 
- TWO-page monthly spreads w/ reinforced coil-side binding 
- goals and to-do lists for every week and month 
- weekly spreads divided into morning, day & night 
- meal/exercise/lists/etc. section for highlighted daily notes & activities 
- clear, snap-in page holder/ruler 
- over 25 lined and designer blank pages for notes and sketches 
- DOUBLE-sided "keep it together" folder to wrangle receipts, stamps, and other papers 
- 240 colorful stickers to highlight birthdays, special events and reminders 
- bound-in zip lock pocket with 12 gift labels and "let's get together" cards 
- perpetual calendar booklet for birthdays and anniversaries 
- sturdy aluminum coil that will not bend & allows your planner to lay flat 
- add photo stickers, custom event stickers, matching notepads, a pen holder, marker set, designer sticker sheets, coil clips or even elastic bands to further customize your planner to be as YOU*nique as you are!

No comments

Post a Comment