Whats For Dinner Tonight

Wednesday, January 8, 2014
Chicken Parmesan was What's For Dinner Tonight

Meal #2 (Last night we attended our first Weight Watchers meeting and then came home and had a delicious omelet) 


Chicken Breast
Broccoli 
Roasted Bell pepper
red potato  
Pesto
Topped with parmesan cheese 


Took some of the Weight Watchers power foods and then made it our own!! It was quite delicious!

A little later it was time to do my daily workout using the 5K app!! I wasn't able to go the whole time due to some circumstances but tomorrow morning I plan to do the full time ( I only lacked 5 minutes of a cool down). 

(Note:This photo I took just to capture for this particular post. It doesn't portray the whole workout I did)


For Lunch I had a Chick-f-La  cobb salad



No comments

Post a Comment