MUSIC CITY USA & Asheville,North Carolina

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Anybody that knows me knows that I love me some COUNTRY MUSIC!! So...for my high school graduation I got to go to NASHVILLE!! For a girl who loves country music it was HEAVEN!!  

We were outside of Nashville here!!! But I saw the Nashville sign and  I was so excited!


Never thought I would be up so close and personal to Josh Turner but here he is singing
at the legendary Grand Ole Opry!






While still in Nashville I got to go on a tour that showed us the stars' homes some of the homes I got to see were of Tim & Faith( I'm a huge fan of Tim and Faith...my mom asked me if I wanted her to tell the tour guide that I was a fan of Tim and Faith...I, of course said, YES!" so... a little while later the bus driver stopped for gas and he also made a call...Well...I almost lost it when Faith and her daugthers came out of there drive..It was one of the most EXCITING things to happen in my life) Carrie Underwood,Martina McBride, Trisha Yearwood, Little Jimmy Dickens, Trace Adkins and many more!


After I had a little fun my mom wanted to go to Asheville, North Carolina so
here we are at the Biltmore!


No comments

Post a Comment