Working Out With Me: PART 1

Monday, September 11, 2017
Back in July I told you that I was going to start a new series on Working Out with Me. 

Working Out with Me will include my favorite workouts, workout playlists,nutrition, and so much more! 

For this first installment, I'll make it a little fun before we dive in, and share My favorite workout music!! What's a workout without some good music or television/movie to pass the time and get you breaking a sweat??

Here's my playlist(some of my personal favorites):

Church Bells ~ Carrie Underwood 
Lettin' The Night Roll~Justin Moore
Buy Me A Boat~Chris Janson
Here Tonight~ Tim McGraw
We Should Be Friends~ Miranda Lambert
Choctaw County Affair~ Carrie Underwood
The River~ Hillary Scott
Beautiful Messes~ Hillary Scott
What A Beautiful Name- Hillsong United
Dare to Move- Switchfoot
Anything Dixie Chicks
George Strait
Fishin In the Dark~Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
Faith Hill
Martina McBride
Aaron Watson
Pistol Annies

Those are some of the artists/songs that I have on my workout playlist. 


I'd love to hear what you have on your workout playlist! 



Next: My favorite workouts + Tone It Up 




No comments

Post a Comment