Fitness Tuesday

Monday, September 4, 2017
Good Morning!!! 

Hope y'all enjoyed your labor day weekend!! 

#TodayOnTheBlog I'm talking fitness!

#FirstThough
~Katie Farrell of Dashing Dish and author of Devotions for Healthier You, Dashing Dish:100 Simple and Delicious Recipes for Clean Eating and her NEW book Nourish: Discover God's Perfectly Balanced Plan for Your Body and Soul (Available for Pre-Order Now) will be available on December 19,2017. 



Later in this post I'll share my favorite workout from Dashing Dish. 

Some of my motivation to get in the best shape of my life comes from my own desire to be fit, but for that little bit of extra motivation....I look to:

Kacy Catanzaro, a former American Ninja Warrior competitor.  

Follow her on Instagram! 




Sadie Robertson. 

She needs no introduction. She's written three books and a devotional. 






Carrie Underwood 


In my previous fitness post, I mentioned Carrie, but goodness... Doesn't she motivate you? 

Books: 



www.toneitup.com



4X4 by Erin Opera

Erin is well known for being Carrie Underwood, Jana Kramer, Lauren Alaina trainer among many others in the country music industry.

That's it for today's fitness post!! Hope all of you have a great and short week!! See y'all Wednesday!!! 


I'll leave you with this:



ABC Breaking News | Latest News Videos

Some websites that I love:

Katie Farrell of Dashing Dish 

Dashing Dish has lots of recipes and if you're looking for some new workouts, Katie has that too!! 

One of my favorite Workouts from Katie's workouts is the Elliptical workout.  It's for 20 or 40 minutes. If you're interested in finding out more you visit her website or check out her books...








No comments

Post a Comment