Everything Fall: Fall Scents: Vol 1!

Friday, September 1, 2017
Happy SEPTEMBER 1ST!!!

A few things I love about September...


  • The weather is starting to cool off!!! 
  • MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • FOOTBALL...( not so much football, but the tailgating...gathering of people...the food,etc.)
  • Sweaters,BOOTS,SCARVES
  • the leaves changing

Today on the blog, I thought I'd start a new FALL series!! Today, I'm sharing my Favorite Fall Scents!

This Autumn candle is from Bath & Body  as well as the Coffee candle (of course could be used year 'round). 

I've shared this fragrance before, but it's worth the mention again, Stella from Tocca is my  go-to Fall perfume!! It's perfect!!!  

For some other Stella products: You can check out their website at www.tocca.com! 



Next time Everything Fall I'll share my favorite Fall Fashion!!! 

Y'all, I hope each and everyone of you ENJOYS their 3 day weekend!!! I'll TRY to be back on Tuesday with a NEW post!!! 


No comments

Post a Comment