Happy 4th of July + What's To Come on the Blog

Monday, July 3, 2017
Happy 4th of July!!! 

Hope all of  you are enjoying your summer!! I have been blogging off and on this summer... With that said. I wanted to give you an update as to the future of this blog and what's to come!!! 

As I'm typing this post, I'm planning on what I'm going to be posting this upcoming year!!  

Some of my favorite bloggers are ones that do A Day in the Life, What I'm Wearing, Book Reviews, House Tours during the holiday,etc. I love series,etc. So, I decided that I'm going to 


Ways of Rachael
Working Out with Me
What's Up Wednesday
Friday Favorites

Ways of Rachael, is a BRAND NEW series about my favorite things. These future posts might include my favorite jewelry,workout clothes, television shows,blogs, books,songs,devotionals,etc. Its a closer look at who I am and what I love!!! 

Working Out With Me, is also a BRAND NEW series I'm going to be starting in the fall. This series is kind of to hold me accountable and to try to be an encouragement to you all!!  I'll feature and take pictures of my workouts and my nutrition.

What's Up Wednesday, is a series hosted by Mel, Shay (Mix & Match Mama), and Shaeffer. You can check out prior posts HERE!!

Friday Favorites, is another series hosted by Erika, Narci, and Andrea!! It's a series where you can link up and tell everybody your favorites!! 

This is what I have planned so far, if you have ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE leave your suggestion in the comment section of this post!!! I would love to hear what you all would like me to post about!!! 

1 comment