Just A Few Of My Favorite Things Lately

Thursday, July 20, 2017
Hope all of you are enjoying your week!!  

For this week's edition of Friday Favorites...I'm sharing some of my absolute FAVES from Tory Burch to finding one of my new favorite bloggers!!! At the bottom of the post, I'll have all the links!! 


Jack Rogers (Side Note: These Jack Rogers were/are part of Nordstroms Anniversary sale) 





So, where have I been lately? 

I've been just enjoying time with friends and family. 

I attended one of my good friends wedding...

 and then kind of took it easy and that brings me to sharing this:


Last night my mom shared with me that one of her friends friend had some of these Jack Rogers flip flops, and I've gotta say I LOVE THEM!! I love this specific pair that is Cork/Gold because it just about goes with anything!! I'll be buying some of these in the near future, hopefully before we run out of summer time! 

This weekend after I attended Katie's wedding... I came across beyoutiful on my instagram...Beyoutiful blog is created/owned by Torunn. Her blog has a little bit of everything. If you're into Health & Fitness, Fashion, or a Bride-To-Be she's got you covered and most importantly if you are a believer, you'll like/love her even more!! To get to know her and her blog  you can visit her here

Okay...that brings me to my next two favorite things from Tory Burch!! I just recently purchased these Bryce sandals from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale and girls...I Love them so much! They were so,so comfortable!! 

I was reading Shaeffer Told Me To, and came across the Tory Burch double wrap leather watch and just really,really like it, maybe at some point, I'll purchase it or something similar!! 


If you or someone you know who blogs and would like to link up just visit Erika's blog!

Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend!!  

Please tell me what you would like to see on the blog!! Please!! 

No comments

Post a Comment