Little Bit of Life + New Favorite Show

Sunday, June 25, 2017
Good Morning!!! 


Here is what's been going on in my world lately!! 

After my parents and I got home from a week of vacation, my sister in law told us that Bath & Body Works was having there SALE and well...

La Fleur was my top favorite along with French Rivera.



Also, I stopped in at my local Barnes and Noble and bought a couple summer reads!!! 



The Capri Blue Volcano candle, I bought at Dry Land Decor. (Local)




Also, this weekend we went to the Parade of Homes. 


Some home decorating inspiration #homeinspiration

Mackenzie Childs 







Some other things:








If you're looking for a great new show on a great network..I  HIGHLY RECOMMEND Heartland  on UP TV



Have a wonderful week!!! 

No comments

Post a Comment