My Gym Routine: Clothes and My workout + so much more

Saturday, February 1, 2020

In today’s post, I’m sharing my gym routine & so, so much more!!!

I don’t know about you, but I love going to the gym feeling put together! It gives me a little extra motivation to actually get to the gym!!

My favorite places to purchase workout attire are:

Nike

Calia by Carrie Underwood
Academy
DYI ( a recent find...more on that later)
Loft (Lou and Grey)
Addidas 
Brooks Running 

For the winter, I like long sleeve shirts and pants. I tend go for more solids, because I can wear more colorful shirts, but occasionally I will find a patterned pair of leggings that I like and will wear those. Lately, I’ve been getting them from Carrie Underwood’s line Calia.  Her line of workout gear has really impressed me...


To shop Calia, go here!


Over the Christmas holiday, I discovered Define Your Inspiration (DYI) workout attire!! I LOVE IT!!! I was looking for workout clothes that were not only cute, but I could wear anywhere!! 


I love Nike’s capri pants and tempo shorts for the summer.



As for my workout playlist, I mainly listen to country music, I recently put together a list of my favorite songs from various country artist like Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert, Alan Jackson, Kenny Chesney,etc. 


With the right outfit & the right playlist, I'm ready to workout!!  

In 2018 and 2019  I started doing a class called Octane, it's kind of like HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training). It includes weights and cardio!! I usually do this on Mondays.. On Tuesdays I do small group training. On Wednesday, due to my bible study in the evening, I usually do a quick workout on my own such as running or the stair climber. I also do one on one training! 

That's my gym routine! If you have any suggestions on workouts, I'd love to hear them!! 


No comments

Post a Comment