What's Up Wednesday July Edition

Wednesday, July 27, 2016
Today on the blog:

I'm joining Shay,Mel,and Sheaffer for  What's Up Wednesday 



What I'm Eating:

What I've been eating lately...ummm....an assortment of stuff...

What I'm Reminiscing About:

I've been reminiscing about my Nashville trip. I think about this trip often. I also thank about our family trip to Napa/San Francisco....

What I'm Loving:



I’m loving my +BRAND NEW+ planner from Erin Condren!!! If you haven't purchased one I'd HIGHLY RECOMMEND doing it!!! See yesterday's post for more details!! 

What I've Been Up To:

Lately my sister Taylor has been getting ready for her baby boy!! So I've been attending her baby shower...





my sister's diaper bag!! 

What I'm Dreading:

I'm not dreading anything at the moment!!! Life's pretty darn good right now!! 

What I'm Working On:

I've been wanting to change my layout of my blog and clean out of some of my posts that are old and silly. The layout that I want is something like Shay's new blog, but we'll see what happens....

What I'm Excited About:

What I'm excited about is my nephew being born, sometime in the next couple of weeks!!! 

What I'm Watching/Reading:


I've been watching Big Brother this summer!!! It's my go to TV show of the summer each year!!!  I've kind of read the beginning of Looking For Lovely by Annie Downs, but haven't completed it...If you have any book recommendations please, please leave them in the comment section at the bottom of this post!!! #reallyineedthesuggestions!! 

What I'm Listening To:

I've been listening to music on my phone!!! 


What I'm Wearing:

I've been wearing these tops from LOFT!!! 

 


What I'm Doing This Weekend:

I REALLY and I mean I REALLY need to clean and get organized. Church. If I have any free time you might catch me #watchingahallmarkmovie

What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month: 
See what I'm excited about for the answer to this question :) 

What else is New?
It's the same ole thing around here!!!

What was your favorite part about summer?

Sadly I have had to work all summer...haha... No, seriously, my favorite part about this summer is getting to get away to go to Dallas for my cousin's wedding and Ruidoso. 


Be sure to come back tomorrow for some Fashion!! I'm going to be sharing my favorite off the shoulder tops!!! 



No comments

Post a Comment