EC Delivery Lifeplanner Part Two

Tuesday, July 26, 2016
Good Morning Friends!!! Happy Tuesday


#Yesterdayontheblog  I told you that I would post about my EC order when it came in the mail!! Well.... It did come in the mail and...

I couldn't be more EXCITED!!! 

This little pink box was on the porch when I got home from the GYM!!! YAY!!! 


I opened it up and saw this!!! Eeeks....


and then saw my very pretty planner!!! 


and here is the inside...The only thing about my planner that I wish I had gotten is the colorful layout instead of the neutral, but with that said it might grow on me. With it being neutral maybe I can get cute washi tape and things like that to brighten it up a little!! That's seriously my only complaint. It came in the mail nicely, was packaged nicely and so forth. My planner and all my accessories arrived so #imahappygirl!! 


On the left side of the picture are the "do it all" dots!!!  My pens and wet erase markers are the only thing I didn't take a picture of. 

That's it for my EC Review!!! 

Come back tomorrow for What's Up Wednesday!!! Have a wonderful Tuesday!!! 


P.S. For more information or posts on Erin Condren just click the Erin Condren tab at the top!!!

No comments

Post a Comment