Pop That Popcorn!!! My All Time Favorite Films

Thursday, July 7, 2016


Today, on the blog I'm sharing my TOP FAVORITE MOVIES. 

So get a coke, your favorite candy or popcorn and sit back and relax!!! 

When I was growing up we had movie night,usually on Friday. My dad and I would go to Blockbuster or Hollywood video (man those were the days...how times have changed) and he'd let me pick out one movie to rent and then we'd make a quick stop at the store and  get a coke, an assortment of candy (M&Ms,KitKat,Butterfinger). Renting a movie back then was my favorite thing to besides actually going to the movie theater. 



My  favorite type of movies are, as you might have guessed,Chick Flicks. I'm a sucker for a good romance movie. I also like sports related movies. 

Hope Floats with Sandra Bullock and Harry Connick Jr is at the top of my list. I vividly remember going to the movie theater to see this with my family. I love the story.

2. It Had To Be You. It Had To Be You starred Michael Vartan (Charlie Hudson) and Natasha Henstridge (Anna Penn) is my numero uno romance movie. I saw this one back when I was in middle school and I've never forgotten it. It's about a school teacher and aspiring writer who meet in New York while planning their wedding to different people.  


3. Reese Witherspoon in Legally Blonde...How could this not be a favorite?! 

3. Sweet Home Alabama starring Reese Witherspoon and Josh Lucas...

 








4. The Blind Side with Sandra Bullock and Tim McGraw




5. A Walk To Remember with Mandy Moore...I don't cry at a lot of movies, but this one just does something to me...










Some of my other favorite movies are You've Got Mail, Sleepless in Seattle, The Notebook, 27 Dresses, Cheaper By The Dozen, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, among so many more!!! You already know if you've been reading this blog for any amount of time that I love the Hallmark channel!! 


Come back for Friday Favorites!!! 

No comments

Post a Comment