Friday Favorites #5 (Magnolia Bound)

Friday, March 18, 2016
Happy Friday you guys!! I hope all of you have had a great week! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for visiting this blog. 

As you are reading this I'm heading down to Waco,Texas to check out Magnolia Market!! I'm so EXCITED!!!! 



On this edition of Friday Favorites  I'm talking perfume, journals and MAGNOLIA's!!!  Hope y'all have a GREAT weekend!! 


"For I Know The Plans I have for You" from Walk In Love



If you attend church and like taking notes, this little journal from Kristin Schmucker might do the trick!




I've already posted about this a few times, but I'm really, really wanting to try Tocca's Stella perfume. It's sold of course through the Tocca website, Anthropologie, and Sephora. 






This one is just because...Isn't it pretty though?  As I said, I am heading to Magnolia Market!! My complete Magnolia Market recap will be up on Monday, so be sure to come back for that! 







For spring and summer I like wearing a wedge,because they truly are comfortable. This one is by Steve Madden!! It's so cute and it comes in black! I wear wedges with pants, capris', dresses and skirts...they go with anything!! 


and one last thing before I go: 

If you're looking for outfits with leather please check out my fashion board on Pinterest!

See ya'll on Monday for a recap of my trip to WACO!!! 

If you don't live in Waco or Texas, but are a fan of the show, you can purchase this shirt here!



Have a great weekend and come back on Sunday to see what's coming up next week right here!!


As always this post was brought to you by: Narci, Erika, and Andrea.






No comments

Post a Comment