Holiday Fashion: CASUAL

Monday, December 7, 2015
Good Morning!! I hope you had a great weekend! 

Here's to another week!! 

On a cold,winter day there's nothing I love more than putting on a great pair of jeans,boots and a cute top and adding some jewelry or scarf!! 

These tops are from Riff Raff. Just go to Shop Riff Raff and click on Holiday Collection! 

 


I'm usually not a UGLY Christmas sweater kinda girl, but thanks to Nordstroms I've found some that I'd purchase and maybe even wear!!


These are soooo CUTE!! :) Putting on a pair of leggings or jeans and putting on one of these would be so warm and cozy… There are several others you can choose from if you go to Nordstroms website!! 

So, if you're needing a cute top or a "ugly Christmas Sweater" to add to your holiday wardrobe this season here are some suggestions! 



No comments

Post a Comment