My 2014 Plans

Sunday, January 5, 2014
As 2014 is getting underway I'm sitting here thinking about what I want/would like to accomplish this year!

One of the most important things is to grow stronger in my faith. I really want to get in the word (bible) and really apply what I read to my life daily. I've read the word many a time and feel that I just read it and not apply it so that's the first and foremost important resolution I have.


The next one is of course is just to keep working out consistently and eating really clean. I have such a sweet tooth as I'm sure many of you do too.




I've also been doing some career stuff and I hope that I can get on a path to my dream career! This will no doubt not come easy but it'll be so worth it in the end.

I also would love to take some good photos!! I'll be learning so I might document that here on the blog so bare with me!

Last, but certainly not least is just to have some FUN! I hope in 2014 I can meet some new people that will become friends for life and without sounding too desperate meet the MAN of my DREAMS!!


I hope to also come up with some neat blog posts for you guys!! This year is sure to be a GREAT one!!  God has blessed me with so much that I can't complain. I hope all of you have a wonderful year and if 2013 wasn't good to you, I hope 2014 is YOUR YEAR!!


No comments

Post a Comment