What's Playing

Monday, April 22, 2013





What's Playing on my ipod? Some of my favorite artists include Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley, Martina McBride, George Strait, Faith Hill and Tim McGraw, Josh Turner just to name a few!

My Favorite Carrie Songs include:

"Jesus Take The Wheel"

"So Small"

"One Way Ticket"

"Temporary Home"

"Remember Me"

"Thank God For Hometowns"

"Good Girl"


My Favorite George Strait songs include:

"Amarillo By Morning"

"Run"

"Check Yes or No"

"Lonestar Blues"

"I Saw God Today"

"Write This Down"

"The Fireman"

"Lovebug"

"Here For A Good Time"

"True"

"Love Without End, Amen"

Favorite Martina McBride  songs:

"My Baby Loves Me"

"When God Fearin Women Get the Blues"

"I'm Gonna Love You Through it"

"Anyway"

"Love's The Only House"

Favorite Brad Paisley Songs:

"Celebrity"

"Little Moments"

"She's Everything"

"Then"

"This Is Country Music"


Favorite Josh Turner Songs

"Long Black Train"

"Your Man"

"Why Don't We Just Dance"

"Punching Bag"

"I Was There"

"Everything is Fine"


Favorite Blake Shelton Songs:

"Some Beach"

"Honey Bee"

"Austin"

"Don't Make Me"

"It's All About Tonight"


Favorite Tim and Faith Songs:

"Peice of My Heart"

"American Heart"

"I Like It, I Love It"

"It's Your Love"

"One Of Those Night's"

"Down on The Farm"`







No comments

Post a Comment