Workin' It Wednesdays: COZY HOME

Wednesday, October 11, 2017


Shay and Erika started this series wayyy baaaaaack in January, but I felt a little silly posting anything in this series since I'm a single 20's girl and currently live at home. It is what is, but I thought TODAY  and for the next few posts of this series I can contribute something!

In this week's edition of Workin' It Wednesday, we're talking about how we make our home feel cozy!!

My most favorite thing in making a home feel cozy is dim lighting, candles, cookies (laundry)AND course a soft throw!. I love it when you walk into the house and it smells sooooo good.


CANDLES

My most favorite candles are either from Bath & Body Works or Anthropologie Capri Blue

Bath & Body's fall candle Leaves,is my favorite scent for fall!



For year 'round I love anything that smells clean and fresh!! 

DIM LIGHTING 

(This isn't my home...Picture off Pinterest)



THROWS

(again not my picture-Pinterest)

NOW this is what I call COZY!!!!! 





No comments

Post a Comment