My Favorite TV Shows & Movies + Music + Books

Tuesday, October 10, 2017
First of all, my prayers go out to the family of Texas Tech's police officer. #TexasTechStrong



In the coming months my favorite shows will start coming back!!! Some of these are GREAT FAMILY shows and some are not, but I promise you these are AWESOME!!! 




Last year around December (I think) I discovered a show on NETFLIX called "Heartland". If you love LOVE,FAMILY, and Horses I promise you, you'll like this show!! 



Next month THIS premieres! As you all know, this is the LAST season (insert sad face). But as you know they have a line coming to TARGET!!! 



In January, The Bachelor comes back! Although, I will be honest I'm not sure how to feel about Arie being the new Bachelor. Who knows, he might surprise me...

BOOKS:


The Pioneer Woman is for PRE-ORDER ONLY


A shoutout to my favorite blogger SHAY SHULL (Mix & Match Mama)




MUSIC:


Tim and Faith will be releasing their first EVER duets album!! You can pre-order it on Itunes!! I am SO EXCITED for this!! 


Okaay...That's what I'm looking forward to for entertainment!!!

XOXO








No comments

Post a Comment