Show navigation
Hide navigation
Pages
Home
ABOUT
In Christ Style
My Favorite Things
Health and Beauty
Life Update
Monday, March 20, 2017
Hey!
My grandmother passed away. I am so glad that I got to visit her at the hospital before she passed away. I will treasure all the memories that I have with her!
I'm so glad to be back!!!
No comments
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
I'm a Texas girl who loves Christ,Family,Friends,Shopping,Lattes and Country Music
Follow Me
Labels
Currently
Faith
Friday Favorites
Health and Fitness
Hello Monday
What's Up Wednesday
Winter
Popular Posts
A Day In the Life - Magnolia
I'm BACK!!! Hope all of you enjoyed your Spring Break and weekend! Today, I have a treat for y'all!!! I've kind of done ...
W
Why W? Let me explain. Today, I got ready to go to work and thought, "This is going to be a great day!", and it was for the maj...
Monday: WEEKEND RECAP
Happy Monday! On Friday I went with some friends. On Saturday I watched the Texas Tech Red Raiders WIN over the Longhorns... ...
Currently | Wednesday Edition
Happy Wednesday, I'm linking up with Amy at Coffee & Cocktails for her monthly series. LOVING: Right now, I'm loving this bod...
Archive
Archive
February (4)
January (8)
December (1)
November (1)
December (1)
February (2)
January (5)
April (1)
December (1)
May (3)
March (1)
February (3)
January (4)
December (3)
November (2)
September (1)
August (5)
July (4)
June (1)
May (2)
April (1)
February (4)
January (13)
December (1)
October (1)
July (1)
May (1)
February (8)
January (10)
December (9)
November (17)
October (16)
September (4)
August (2)
July (3)
June (2)
May (5)
April (7)
March (5)
February (3)
January (4)
December (2)
October (1)
September (1)
August (12)
July (17)
June (20)
May (24)
April (23)
March (31)
February (18)
January (7)
December (6)
November (16)
October (29)
September (10)
August (16)
July (13)
June (4)
March (1)
January (13)
December (8)
July (3)
March (5)
February (6)
January (5)
December (4)
November (5)
October (2)
September (1)
August (1)
June (1)
May (2)
April (5)
March (5)
February (4)
No comments
Post a Comment