FRIDAY FAVORITES:Mud Pie Edition

Friday, July 29, 2016

It's that time again!!!  I'm joining Narci, Erika, and Andrea for 


For a while now I've loved the brand Mud Pie. I love that Mud-Pie sells things for the home,women, and children. I love that it's different also. 

I love things that are vintage looking. 


While we were in Ruidoso this past weekend we went into a little store where I saw this and purchased it:


 Garden Faucet Soap Dish

Yesterday, I was looking at the website and came across these items that I love:











For a previous post on Mud Pie go here!! Also, for more of my favorites check out my pinterest boards!! 

In other Friday Favorite news:

I've discovered some new blogs that I thought I'd share:

(Thanks Erika for having her guest post on your blog series Owning It)



I hope that you'll check out these great blogs!!! I really think you're gonna like them!!! 


Hope all of you enjoy your weekend!!! 

As I said in my What's Up Wednesday post I hope to get things really clean and organized, and maybe, just maybe I'll get to watch Summer Villa on the Hallmark Channel.



Come back on Monday for some more FUN!!! 






No comments

Post a Comment