Gratitude/Prayer Journal

Wednesday, January 6, 2016
Happy Wednesday!! 

*Sorry this post is just now getting posted!*** 

We're midway through the first week of the year!!! 

If you read my earlier posts this week, you know I'm starting the year off by really wanting to grow and go deeper in my faith. 

Last year, I did a post about starting a gratitude/prayer journal. Well, here's the thing...I did NOT do so good with that. So, here I am again re-committing to a gratitude/prayer journal. 

For those of you who don't have any idea what a gratitude/prayer journal is...it's just a journal where you write your thoughts out to God of what you're thankful for and as for the prayer journal, I think it's self explanatory. You simple think of/write a list of people,places or thing you need to pray about. 

To do this, you don't need anything fancy. You need a pen/pencil, a journal/spiral/sheet of paper and you!! 

TODAY:

1. I'm grateful for my small group that I attend on Wednesday nights. These people are wonderful!! Couldn't ask for a better group!

2. I'm grateful I was able to help/assist patients 

3. That I have a warm place to go to. 

Hope you will join me in this challenge!! Hope you have a great rest of the week and weekend!! 


No comments

Post a Comment