What I've Been Up Too Lately

Monday, November 30, 2015
What I've Been Up Too Lately…

Hope all of you had a wonderful weekend!!! 

Yesterday on Saturday, I did nothing but pin things and watch Hallmark movies!!





To check out my Christmas board on Pinterest:

         Follow Rachael's board Christmas on Pinterest.    

Today,


(Excuse the christmas decorations)


I wore my NEW! Gap Skinny Jeans which you can find here! I also wore my mustard sweater which you can find HERE and also my Ivanka Trump booties which you can also find on my fashion page to church this morning!

After church, my sister and I went to see
I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND kicking off your holiday movie season with this one! It's so gooooood!!  It has Diane Keaton in it! 

Also, on this cold and dreary day my mom put up our christmas tree! Starting to feel A Lot Like Christmas 'round here!! #myfavoritetimeofyear


We also stopped in Pier 1! Oh, how I LOVE, LOVE that store!!
How cute does this tree look?! I could buy EVERYTHING in Pier 1!!! Such a great store!! 

In non-related holiday news:

I ordered this "Jesus Loves This Hot Mess" Tee! #bestillclothingco




That's What I've Been Up Too Lately! Hope all you have a wonderful week! May God bless each one of you!! 

No comments

Post a Comment