Can't Wait to Get My Hands On

Wednesday, March 5, 2014




For my first "What I Can't Wait to Get My Hands On… Here are some items/products that I just can't wait to get my hands on!

J Crew 3" Chino Short:
These come in all different colors. To check out ALL the different colors go here! Hurry because they are currently on SALE RIGHT NOW.


Sideways Cross Necklace:  The one I want is actually from here! I love this necklace and I love crosses in general because they represent my faith in Jesus Christ. 

My next item that I can't wait to get my hands on is this Lulu Scarf: It comes in Ivory, Green, Blue Mazarine, Grey, Rose and Oxblood. This one is also currently on SALE! (Thanks Shay Shull over at shullfamily.blogspot.com)


Southward Apparel: Let me first say that I love just about everything on their website so I'll just give you a little sample :)


Halogen:Linen Blend Scarf : This comes in 14 different colors!! How awesome is that?!


Luxlight GAP Sweater:This sweater comes in 9 different colors! 


Now on to some things that aren't FASHION!!! 

Scarlet & Gold: White Gold Spiral






I'm going to end this on a "Happy" Note :) This has been such a pick me up!! It's so contagious!!


No comments

Post a Comment