My Skin and Makeup Routine Plus Makeup Products To Buy

Monday, February 17, 2014

To clean my face I use  Olay Fresh Effects. I've also used Olay's Pore Minimizing Cleanser + Scrub
1) The moisturizer I use before I do my makeup is Olay's Complete All Day w/SPF 15 for Normal skin.


2) For my foundation I use Lancome's- Photogenic Lumessence 

3)Maybelline Collossal Mascara. I love Lancome's Mascara…It is in my opinion the best mascara out there on the market.(Besides Chanel)

4)I use Mac's "Blushbaby" Blush 


5) For lipgloss I use Mac's Flare for Fantasy(Side Note:I also use a lipstick but I can't remember the name and I couldnt find a  picture of either.)

To take off my makeup I use Olay's Fresh Effects Wipes

Here are a few skin and makeup products I'd like to try.


Clairsonic Aria Glowing Collection With Josie Maran



And to put all my products in I'd love to have this Tory Burch cosmetic bag




No comments

Post a Comment