My Favorite Christmas Music

Sunday, December 1, 2013

I absolutely love christmas and country music and these wonderful christmas tunes!  I hope you enjoy these!

On Scotty's Christmas with Scotty album I love just about every song. Though my favorite ones are "Christmas Comin' Round Again" and "Christmas in Heaven".  Here's a clip

I also love Kenny Chesney's All I Want for Christmas is a Real Good Tan. I love this because  once summer ends most of our tans fade and we don't get to be outside that much because its snowing or just freezing outside.  So for Christmas all I want is a real good tan and being on the beach wouldn't hurt!!  Here's a clip! Also on this christmas album I love "Thank God for Kids" and "Christmas in Dixie". 

I love Martina McBride's version of "I'll be Home for Christmas". 

I love George Strait's "Christmas Cookies, and Brad Paisley's "Santa Looked a lot like Daddy".  

These aren't the only christmas tunes I love. I love the classics like "Silent Night", "Away in a Manger", O Come, All Ye Faithful" and "A Baby Changes Everything". 


Coming Next on this Holiday Edition of Christmas 2013 is: My Favorite Movies!! Stay tuned! Grab yourself a cup of hot coco and ENJOY!! 

No comments

Post a Comment