Hello October + A Good Read

Monday, October 1, 2018


Hello October,Hello Fall!!! 

I know I've said  "I'm back" a couple of times,but I am BACK!! 

For my first official post, I wanted to share a book that I read recently, it's Beauty in the Breakdown 

A little background about Julie Roberts.



Julie was/is a country music star! Back in 2004, she released a record titled simply  Julie Roberts. Her first single was "Break Down Here" (listen below). The album itself hit GOLD status. She went on to release a second record titled  Men & Mascara,which you can find on iTunes. 

You might be wondering what the big deal is and why I'm sharing this book with you, well.....While she was performing a show in Asheville, North Carolina her hands went numb, she wasn't able to hold her microphone in her right hand....she was later diagnosed with MS. 




This is such an inspiring read!! See you back here tomorrow!! I'm super EXCITED to be back to blogging!! 

No comments

Post a Comment