Show navigation
Hide navigation
Pages
Home
ABOUT
In Christ Style
My Favorite Things
Health and Beauty
Jcrew Factory Take An Additional 30 OFF
Sunday, March 2, 2014
Watching the Oscars has gotten me in the shopping mood!!! I discovered that if YOU go to
factory.jcrew.com you can get an EXTRA 30% off everything!!! YES EVERYTHING!!! *ALL YOU HAVE TO DO is use the CODE:TAKE30!!
No comments
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
I'm a Texas girl who loves Christ,Family,Friends,Shopping,Lattes and Country Music
Follow Me
Labels
Currently
Faith
Friday Favorites
Health and Fitness
Hello Monday
What's Up Wednesday
Winter
Popular Posts
My Favorite Things: Pink Edition #1
Happy Tuesday everyone!!! It's time for My Favorite Things: Pink Edition! I told you yesterday that I was beginning a new series...
My Favorite Things: Perfume and Body Wash #5
First off, It's my nieces 2nd Birthday today, Happy Birthday to Averee: This little girl lights up my world! When I'...
One Girl. 25 Men. The Bachelorette
I'm so,so,so excited for this: I can't wait for The Bachelorette to come back next month!! I'm personally e...
Word for 2020: Trust + 2020 Goals
Hey!! I wanted to jump on my “blog” before Christmas and the new year (Wow! New decade...eeks!!) to share that I really have tried to ...
Archive
Archive
February (4)
January (8)
December (1)
November (1)
December (1)
February (2)
January (5)
April (1)
December (1)
May (3)
March (1)
February (3)
January (4)
December (3)
November (2)
September (1)
August (5)
July (4)
June (1)
May (2)
April (1)
February (4)
January (13)
December (1)
October (1)
July (1)
May (1)
February (8)
January (10)
December (9)
November (17)
October (16)
September (4)
August (2)
July (3)
June (2)
May (5)
April (7)
March (5)
February (3)
January (4)
December (2)
October (1)
September (1)
August (12)
July (17)
June (20)
May (24)
April (23)
March (31)
February (18)
January (7)
December (6)
November (16)
October (29)
September (10)
August (16)
July (13)
June (4)
March (1)
January (13)
December (8)
July (3)
March (5)
February (6)
January (5)
December (4)
November (5)
October (2)
September (1)
August (1)
June (1)
May (2)
April (5)
March (5)
February (4)
No comments
Post a Comment